Hej! IKEA

January 23, 2015


Hej!
(Hi! in swedish)

Like "finally!" being super excited and curious about IKEA in Alam Sutera, Serpong and today me and my friend just experienced the beautiful soon-to-buy home furniture. I heard it used to be crowded but fortunately is not. Basement parking is a cool parking lot ever and yeah it's free.

Time to get in! I know it's random but if you ever went to Incheon Intl. Airport (South Korea) the 'feel' - i don't know what to say. lol - in IKEA is same with the airport. Going straight up to the 2nd floor, the Cafetaria is welcoming us but we passed it to look around first. I have to say that all furnitures in there is coolly awesome. There are few displays for bedrooms, living rooms, bathrooms, kitchens, etc. We skipped the 1st floor first because it just market hall (kitchen utensils, etc), bistro, Swedish food market (snacks) and self service furniture area.


one of the cool corner

Walk around, taking a few photos makes us hungry then it's time to go to Market Hall. Pardon me for didn't took photos like menus, cookies, and etc because of my hungry tummy is calling for some foods. We ordered their 'happening' food like Swedish Meatball. Served with mashed potato, cream gravy sauce, and pickled cucumber, and you can order it for 10pcs, 15pcs or 20pcs meatballs it's up to you. Oh, the price is different too. It's quite delicious.


IKEA Swedish Meatball IDR 40k/10pcs, IDR 50k/15pcs and IDR 60k/20pcs

That's all the short yet to the point post about IKEA. It's a bit sucks because I forgot to bring my shutter weapon called camera. lols Well,

Hej då!
(Bye! in Swedish)

 




You Might Also Like

0 comment