The Daily Press Coffee

March 12, 2016

photo by: pergikuliner.com

Truthfully, I kinda confused how to make a 'opening sentence' (gosh what am I doing now. ha!). Well it's saturday night and yes I'm doing blogging right this time (it's 9.19PM in Jakarta) at one of the cozy, homie and warm cafe in Serpong, Tangerang. Just knowing this cafe this afternoon but it was opened the end of last year I think.



CHOCO CROISSANT 32K


ICE JAMAICAN COFFEE + CHOCO CROISSANT = 70K

Well, expectation is not always same with the reality. I mean, I just came here to eat some food (in literally), thinking about eat some pasta or maybe sandwich or etc., but too bad  they're only have a pastry for now. My hungry stomach are craving for some saltyness instead of sweetness but still the croissant is good enough to filling up my stomach. Oh, sorry that my hat was captured on the photo.

Cafe's interior is good, and I think people still didn't get to go here because hey~ it's saturday night and cafe(s) are really full of people on this night but it's kinda quite here but I like it! Not so crowded, the cafe is full of coffee smell it's really nice and good place for study, blogging, or hangout with friends.





Why writing in english is more difficult to express rather than writing in korean?! My english skill going down...... 헐 왜그랬지 진짜ㅠㅠ 영어로 좀 왜이렇게 어렵지ㅠㅠ

That's the rough review for this cafe haha pardon my writing.. gotta be better next time!
Oh, here's the address and instagram id for The Daily Press Cafe!
See ya in the next post ;)




The Daily Press Coffee & More
Ruko Golden 8 Blok J No. 5
Jl. Ki Hajar Dewantara Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Working Hours: Sun, Mon-Thu: 10AM - 10PM, Fri-Sat: 10AM - 11PM
IG: @dailypress.coffee

You Might Also Like

0 comment